BARNSLEY METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL
THE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH OF BARNSLEY (BARNSLEY WEST AREA) (TRAFFIC REGULATION CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2018 (AMENDMENT NO. - ) ORDER 201-
THE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH OF BARNSLEY (A628 MANCHESTER ROAD PENISTONE)(40 MPH SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 202-
It is proposed to prohibit vehicles waiting at any time on parts of both sides of A628 Manchester Road at Thurlstone and Millhouse Green and at its junctions with High Bank, Towngate, Plumpton Way, Leapings Lane and Millhouse Lane.
It is also proposed to extend the existing 40 mph speed limit on the A628 at Penistone for a further 69 metres in an easterly direction (towards Hoylandswaine roundabout).
Documents about the proposal are available to view on the council’s web site at https://www.barnsley.gov.uk/public-notices/, at the Library @ the Lightbox, 1 The Glass Works, Barnsley and the Penistone Branch Library High Street Penistone during normal opening hours.
Any objection or representation should be made in writing stating the grounds and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Head of Transport and Highways (Traffic Management), PO Box 601, Barnsley S70 9FA no later than 29 November 2021.
Legal Service Director and Solicitor to the Council
PO Box 600
- A628 Improvement - Statement of Reasons
- A628 Manchester Road, Millhouse - Traffic Regulation Order
- A628 Manchester Road, No waiting at any time restriction - Plan 1
- A628 Manchester Road, Thurlstone - No waiting at any time restriction - Plan 2
- A628 Manchester Road Millhouse Green 40 MPH Order
- A628 Barnsley Road, Penistone - 40mph Plan