TypeTraffic regulation order
BARNSLEY METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL
THE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH OF BARNSLEY (BARNSLEY WEST AREA) (TRAFFIC REGULATION CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2018 (AMENDMENT NO. - ) ORDER 201-
It is proposed to prohibit vehicles waiting at any time on parts of both sides of Tivydale, Tivydale Close, Tivydale Drive, The Park, Maltkin Row, Darton Road, Church Street and Church Street south western section at Cawthorne.
Documents about the proposal are available to view on the council’s web site at https://www.barnsley.gov.uk/public-notices/, at the Library @ the Lightbox, 1 The Glass Works, Barnsley and the Branch Library 12 Dodworth Green Road Dodworth Barnsley during normal opening hours.
Any objection or representation should be made in writing stating the grounds and sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the Head of Transport and Highways (Traffic Management), PO Box 601, Barnsley S70 9FA no later than 29 November 2021.
Legal Service Director and Solicitor to the Council
PO Box 600
- Cawthorne Village - Traffic Regulation Order
- Tivy Dale, Cawthorne - Statement of Reasons
- Appendix 1 - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1a - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1b - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1c - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1d - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1e - Tivy Dale, Cawthorne
- Appendix 1f - Darton Road, Cawthorne
- Appendix 2 - Church Street, Cawthorne