Once you've decided which course you'd like to try, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Enrolling is easy - you can:
- come along to our next open day
at Wellington House Level 2, Market Street, Barnsley.
- Wednesday 5 September 2018, 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 8 September 2018, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- call into Wellington House
You don't need an appointment, unless you need specialist advice on the following courses, in which case you will:
- courses for learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
What you need to enrol
- Details of the course you're interested in
- Proof of benefits if you're applying for fee remission (see support for learners)
- Proof of earnings if you're applying for fee remission and are earning less than £15,736.50 a year
Short taster courses are available in many different subjects. Get in touch with us to find out more, or like our Facebook page.
How to pay
Once you’ve enrolled on a course, we'll send you an invoice through the post. You’ll be able to pay this online, in cash at a bank, or over the telephone. If it's easier, you can spread your fee over the length of your course.
What our learners say
I have passed my assessments up to level 2 and this has helped me to do employment training in social care.
It's inspired me to go on and do GCSE and other forms of further education.
I am already in work but it has given me more confidence to aim higher.
This course has helped me to build up my self-confidence. The tutor put us all at ease and explained things that I didn't understand.