We run our courses in many venues across Barnsley – chances are there’s a course near to you!
All of our learning centres have links with community support groups and services.
Each centre offers a range of information, advice and guidance on learning opportunities, health, finance, welfare rights and employment programmes. There's also free Wi-Fi and a library service.
Our main learning centres are:
- Wellington House, Wellington Street, Barnsley, S70 1WA
- The Acorn Centre, High Street, Grimethorpe, S72 7BB
- Cudworth Centre of Excellence, Robert Street, Cudworth, S72 8UQ
- Penistone Library and E-learning Centre, High Street, Penistone, S36 7BR
- Roundhouse Lifelong Learning Centre, Laithes Crescent, Athersley, S71 3AE
- Royston Lifelong Learning Centre, Station Road, Royston, S71 4EP
What our learners say
I have passed my assessments up to level 2 and this has helped me to do employment training in social care.
It's inspired me to go on and do GCSE and other forms of further education.
I am already in work but it has given me more confidence to aim higher.
This course has helped me to build up my self-confidence. The tutor put us all at ease and explained things that I didn't understand.