Most of our courses have a fee; however they may be available with no fee or at a discount if you're unemployed or on means-tested benefits and are actively seeking work.
Please ask us about reductions if you're:
- aged 19 to 23 and looking to study a first Level 2 or 3 course
- unemployed and enrolling on a course to help you find work - claiming benefits other than Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- wanting to study maths or English and do not already have a grade C or 4 at GCSE level
- in employment, attending an eligible course, and earning less than £15,736.50 a year
Or you're claiming one of the following:
- JSA or ESA
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- housing benefit or council tax support (excluding elderly or single person allowance)
- Working Tax Credit
- Pension Guarantee Credit
We'll explain all the options available to you before you enrol so that you're clear about any fees you need to pay.
You can see the prices and more details about the support we offer in our course brochure.
How to pay
If you have to pay for a course, you'll receive a bill in the post when you've enrolled. You can pay this online by debit or credit card, or over the phone. Check our pay page to see which cards you can use.
You may be able to pay in instalments for some of our courses, please ask us when you enrol.
You can read more about our fees and charges policy.
Advanced learner loans
If you're over 19 and are thinking about studying for a Level 3 qualification you could qualify for a loan to help you pay the course fee.
This loan is only repayable when you're earning over £25,725 a year, £2,144 a month, or £495 a week.
What our learners say
I have passed my assessments up to level 2 and this has helped me to do employment training in social care.
It's inspired me to go on and do GCSE and other forms of further education.
I am already in work but it has given me more confidence to aim higher.
This course has helped me to build up my self-confidence. The tutor put us all at ease and explained things that I didn't understand.