This nationally accredited qualification is for anyone working in the catering and hospitality industry.
Length of course
- Hazards and control measures
- Food poisoning, cross-contamination and temperature control
- The importance of how food it stored
- Food preservation
- Cleaning, disinfection and pest control
- The legislation around food safety
No previous knowledge is required
The cost of the course is £65 which includes all tuition and registration fees.
If you receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a fee reduction or remission. See our information about paying for a course for details.
How to apply
Contact us online for more information or to book your place.
What our learners say
Over 95% of our adult learners say they would recommend us to family or friends.
90% of our adult skills learners achieved their qualification.
In 2017-18 our learners achieved over 1700 certificates between Entry level to Level 2.
In 2017-18 we enrolled almost 4000 learners across 17 different subject areas.