This nationally accredited qualification is aimed at learners who want to become emergency first aiders in the workplace.
It meets the first aid provision requirements identified in a company's risk assessment.
Length of course
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider, including assessing a situation
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty and one who isn't breathing
- Using an automated external defibrillator
- Emergencies including severe bleeding, shock, choking and seizures
- Dealing with burns and scalds
- Assessment by practical demonstration and written and oral questioning
No previous knowledge is required
The cost of the course is £65 which includes all tuition and registration fees.
See our information about paying for a course for details.
How to apply
Contact us online for more information or to book your place.
What our learners say
Over 95% of our adult learners say they would recommend us to family or friends.
90% of our adult skills learners achieved their qualification.
In 2017-18 our learners achieved over 1700 certificates between Entry level to Level 2.
In 2017-18 we enrolled almost 4000 learners across 17 different subject areas.