This nationally accredited qualification is aimed at learners who want to become emergency first aiders in the workplace.
It meets the requirements for organisations that need staff to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
Length of course
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider, including assessing a situation
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Using an automated external defibrillator
- The respiratory system
- Wounds, bleeding, shock and seizures
- Dealing with minor injuries
- Fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains
- Chest injuries and dealing with major illness
- Assessment by practical demonstration and written and oral questioning
No previous knowledge is required
The cost of the course is £150 which includes all tuition and registration fees.
See our information about paying for a course for details.
How to apply
Contact us online for more information or to book your place.
What our learners say
Over 95% of our adult learners say they would recommend us to family or friends.
90% of our adult skills learners achieved their qualification.
In 2017-18 our learners achieved over 1700 certificates between Entry level to Level 2.
In 2017-18 we enrolled almost 4000 learners across 17 different subject areas.