This nationally accredited qualification through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance is ideal for managers and supervisors working in the food catering industry.
Length of course
- Food contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and an understanding of food-borne diseases
- The importance of personal hygiene
- Food storage, temperature control and preservation
- Food premises and equipment
- Cleaning, disinfection and pest control
- Supervisory management
- Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP)
- Food safety legislation
- Assessment by multiple-choice examination
No previous knowledge is required
The cost of the course is £150 which includes all tuition and registration fees.
See our information about paying for a course for details.
How to apply
Call us for more information or to book your place. You'll need to take your National Insurance number to the first session.
What our learners say
Over 95% of our adult learners say they would recommend us to family or friends.
90% of our adult skills learners achieved their qualification.
In 2017-18 our learners achieved over 1700 certificates between Entry level to Level 2.
In 2017-18 we enrolled almost 4000 learners across 17 different subject areas.