This nationally accredited qualification through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance is ideal for managers and supervisors working in the food catering industry.
Length of course
- Food contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and an understanding of food-borne diseases
- The importance of personal hygiene
- Food storage, temperature control and preservation
- Food premises and equipment
- Cleaning, disinfection and pest control
- Supervisory management
- Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP)
- Food safety legislation
- Assessment by multiple-choice examination
No previous knowledge is required
The cost of the course is £150 which includes all tuition and registration fees.
See our information about paying for a course for details.
How to apply
Contact us online for more information or to book your place.
What our learners say
Over 95% of our adult learners say they would recommend us to family or friends.
90% of our adult skills learners achieved their qualification.
In 2017-18 our learners achieved over 1700 certificates between Entry level to Level 2.
In 2017-18 we enrolled almost 4000 learners across 17 different subject areas.