We're always looking for feedback from our learners and value any comments or suggestions you'd like to make. You can use the surveys below to tell us about every stage of your learning.
General surveys 2019/20
- Induction learner survey
- Initial assessment learner survey
- Learner support appointment survey
- Learning centres customer service survey
- Workforce development learner survey
- Enrolment and information day survey
Course surveys 2019/20
- British Sign Language on-course survey
- Childcare on-course survey
- English, maths and ESOL on-course survey
- ICT on-course survey
End of course
- British Sign Language end of course survey
- Childcare end of course survey
- English, maths and ESOL end or course survey
- Family learning end of course survey
- Future carers end of course survey
- ICT end of course survey
You might also like to take part in learner surveys arranged by other organisations. You can feedback directly to them about your course and your learning experience.
DfE learner satisfaction survey 2019/20
Learners all over the country are taking part in this year’s Department for Education where you can give your views and feedback. We'd like you to be part of this survey.
The survey's organised by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). The ESFA provide the money to run courses for Adult Skills and Community Learning, and they'd like to know what you think about your course.
In order to fill in the survey you'll need a provider code number and a learner number. The provider code number is 10000538. You can get your learner number from your tutor or by emailing us. Please make sure you have both of these numbers before starting the survey.
What our learners say
95% of our community learners say they would recommend us, the highest satisfaction rating in the country.
I have used the creative ideas from this term as presents for family and friends.
The whole course was very enjoyable, I really looked forward to my lesson every week.