Council Tax refunds

If your Council Tax account is in credit, you can claim a refund by filling in our online form, below.

We’ll only refund your credit if you don’t owe us any further amounts of Council Tax.

If you move to another address in Barnsley, we’ll transfer any credit to your new account.