Be acknowledged as one of our Premier suppliers
We are responsible for many of the key services that are important to local communities such as - schools, libraries, social services, highways maintenance, waste disposal, emergency planning, consumer protection and the Fire and Rescue Service.
Benefits for you
Targeted same day invoice processing
Nominated contacts within the council
Future e-commerce developments
- The elimination of paper invoices and the associated manual processes.
- A reduction in data entry errors.
- The ability for invoices to be immediately released for payment, where appropriate.
- Improvement in the number of days that payment can be accelerated
Benefits for us
The Barnsley Premier Supplier Programme benefits us, by enabling us to make the best use of our resources to:
- ensure financial stability of our supply base
- foster closer working relationships with our key suppliers
- generate income which can be reinvested into delivering front line services
- ensures that we can comply with approved 'Purchase to Pay' processes
"Although there is a small rebate payable, our invoices are paid within the 7 days turnaround and our communication has improved, providing us with a constant cash flow."
GM Asquith Fabrications Ltd
Barnsley Premier Supplier Programme partner