How it works
How we calculate our rebate rate
In return for paying ahead of your pre-existing terms, a small agreed rebate is deducted from the invoice value.
The rebate is calculated dynamically, and is proportionate to the number of days we accelerate your payment.
We use a formula to work out the rebate based on the number of days elapsed between invoice date and invoice payment date. The rebate is only applied if payment acceleration is achieved.
Hints and tips
- Send all invoices and queries to the prioritised e-mail address PSPpayments@barnsley.gov.uk
- Ensure all invoices are addressed to the correct address (i.e. BMBC, Berneslai Homes or NPS) and are sent in promptly to the team.
- Always provide the correct information on the invoice, ensuring that the 10 digit Purchase Order is relevant to the invoice.
- Respond promptly to queries you receive from the PSP Team.
- Don’t forget you can contact our dedicated team for advice, support and guidance (Mon-Thurs- 9.00am–5.00pm and Fri – 9.00am - 4.30pm)
- If you would like help to streamline your invoice process to help generate more efficiencies and further savings please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a proven track record and a specialist team available to review and enhance your invoice process.
"Since joining the programme we are guaranteed constant cash flow and feel that we are provided with a more premium service."
P&H Construction Ltd
Barnsley Premier Supplier Programme partner