We can provide you with leaflets, helpline numbers or website addresses for the services you need. This saves you having to ring several numbers before you get through to that key person or service.
These are just a sample of websites for areas that you may need help with, if you have a problem/issue and would like to know where to get advice then get in touch.
- Tax credit advice
- Addiction UK Twitter
- NHS drug and alcohol help
- Bullying advice
- Smoke free
- Teenage parent advice
- Parenting classes - Parentline
- Dad info
- Gingerbread and One Space (one parent families)
Things to do
If you're looking for activities for yourself or your family, we can help you find them. There are things to do in and around Barnsley for all ages. Here are just a few of the things on offer…
- local children's centre activities - from walking groups to baby yoga, cook and eat, 'busy feet', playwork shops, to adult learning - there's something for everyone
- things to do in Barnsley - a website dedicated to all things fun that take place in Barnsley, whether it's performing arts or skate parks, discos or competitions, you will definitely find something fun and interesting to do
- Barnsley Premier Leisure - details of sports and leisure facilities throughout the Barnsley borough, including swimming lessons for children