Our local offer for care leavers

Access to your files

You have a right to see the information we keep about you, including the files and records written about you when you were in care. As a care experienced young person you can request access to your files through the subject access request (SAR) process.

Find out more about requesting to view your personal information or seek advice from your personal adviser.

You will be fully supported by your personal adviser when receiving your files, who will also support you in understanding your past.

For more information

Call (01226) 772626 or

Please leave us some feedback