We know that consistent, stable relationships are really important.
We will try to enable you to keep the same personal adviser, wherever this is possible.
You will be supported by your personal adviser, who will offer you additional practical and emotional support if you need it, including:
- Providing you with a mentor or peer mentor.
- Helping to maintain or regain contact with people special to you or who cared for you in the past, like former foster carers, independent visitors or social workers.
- Support to re-connect with family where it is in our best interests.
- Support to access counselling.
- Support to make new friends, through social groups, interests and activities.
- Support you in building healthy relationships and staying safe.