Example areas of our work:
supervision - staff 'drop-in sessions' - mediation work - stress management
Individual level work
- Working with individual staff members to manage stress.
- Working with individual staff members to develop strategies/ideas/ways forward. regarding pupils/CYP causing concern. This can include work with teaching staff, non-teaching staff and/or pastoral staff (Consultation Service Model).
- Open door staff drop in sessions to discuss pupils/CYP causing concerns.
Group level work
- Circle of adults problem solving session with a group of teachers to discuss a pupil causing concern.
- Solution focused group problem solving sessions regarding a pupil causing concern.
- Facilitate a mediation meeting to address issue/tension/conflict between a parent and school.
- Working with groups of staff members to manage stress.
Organisational and strategic work
One hour twilight, half day or full day training/workshops in the following areas:
- Staff motivation.
- Staff efficacy and collective efficacy.
- Support SENCo development.