Groups and organisations who have been adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and are facing financial difficulty can apply for financial support.
There are three themes to the funding: mental health, business planning and sustainability, and COVID-19 resilience.
Organisations applying for funding will be asked to provide:
- evidence they need funding
- a breakdown of the funding required
- evidence of where other funding streams have been applied for previously
Apply for funding
Voluntary or community groups interested in applying for funding should contact their local area team.
Fill in our form to apply for COVID-19 funding for voluntary and community organisations. Please email your completed form to your Area Council Manager:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – North Area Council Manager
- email@example.com – Dearne Area Council Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – Central Area Council Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org – North East Area Council Manager
- email@example.com – South Area Council Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Penistone Area Council Manager
If you're a borough-wide organisation email@example.com – Head of Stronger Communities
Additional funding opportunities
There are also other external funding opportunities available. South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau can offer advice and guidance on where to find funding opportunities along with support on filling in forms. Contact the advice bureau by calling 0777 4771452 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Register your details online to receive a weekly email providing news and updates about funding information.