Groups and organisations who have been adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and are facing financial difficulty can now apply for financial support.
There are three themes to the funding; mental health, business planning and sustainability, and COVID-19 resilience.
Organisations applying for funding will be asked to provide:
- evidence they need funding
- a breakdown of the funding required
- evidence of where other funding streams have been applied for previously.
Apply for funding
Voluntary or community groups interested in applying for funding should contact their local area team.
Fill in our form to apply for COVID-19 funding for voluntary and community organisations. Please email your completed form to your Area Council Manager:
- Email Rosie Adams – North Area Council Manager
- Email Claire Dawson – Dearne Area Council Manager
- Email Lisa Phelan or Sarah Blunkett – Central Area Council Manager
- Email Caroline Donovan – North East Area Council Manager
- Email Lisa Lyon – South Area Council Manager
- Email Elaine Equeall – Penistone Area Council Manager
Additional funding opportunities
There are also other external funding opportunities available. South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau can offer advice and guidance on where to find funding opportunities along with support on filling in forms. Contact the advice bureau by calling 0777 4771452, or emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your details online to receive a weekly email providing news and updates on funding information or find out more about COVID-19 money advice and support.