The government announced on 23 March 2020 that all retailers that sell non-essential goods, and other non-essential premises were to close.
To report a business which must be closed but is still operating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll investigate and where necessary deal with the business using powers in the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Business Closure) (England) Regulations 2020, working with police colleagues where appropriate.
In order for us to investigate, we'll need the following information:
- the name of the business;
- the address of the business;
- the type of business (some businesses are still allowed to operate);
- the hours of operation (if known);
- your name and contact number, so that we can contact you if we need further information, and to update you on any action we take.
Businesses registered as a food business can operate a takeaway and delivery service by notifying Planning if this is a change from their normal operation.