You can help us to share messages and understanding around COVID-19 through conversations you have every day with your family, friends and work colleagues.
By sharing these simple, clear messages around regulations that are in place, we can work together to build more understanding around why we have to follow guidelines and how this will help save lives in our communities.
This training video is for everyone to help increase understanding and awareness of the current guidelines and advice, for them to keep safe and well and to be able to support others to stay safe and well.
We have provided a list of useful links based on information from the video; the information in these links will be regularly updated as the guidelines and advice change. You can find information on:
- Being a contact
- Bereavement support
- Care homes
- Face coverings
- Getting a test
- Holiday and after school clubs
- Hospital visiting
- Local lockdown and outbreaks of COVID-19
- Money, advice and support during COVID-19
- National COVID-19 Surveillance Reports
- Rule of six – meeting safely
- Schools opening safely
- Social bubbles
- Support for people in Barnsley during COVID-19
- Team Sports
- Travelling abroad
- What you can and can’t do