High Croft, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9AF
|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 12.30pm|
Facilities currently available:
- browse and borrow books in branch
- order and collect service
- using a pre-booked PC
- photocopying and scanning
Facilities currently unavailable:
- customer service appointments
- groups and activities
- room bookings
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers on the third Tuesday of every month 9am to 12pm.
- Citizens Advice run general advice and welfare rights drop-in sessions. Unfortunately there will be no sessions until further notice, however you can telephone 03444 111444 for advice.
- AgeUK runs drop-in sessions on Fridays 9am to 3.30pm, offering help and support to reduce loneliness and social isolation.
- The Warmer Homes team and Private Sector Housing Officer run drop-in sessions on the third Friday of every month, 9am to 3.30pm.