High Croft, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9AF
|Monday||10am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 4pm|
|Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Friday||10am to 4pm|
|Saturday||10am to 12pm|
Facilities currently available:
- return books
- browse and choose books, following the one way system
- use the order and collect service
- collect reserved books
- use pre-booked PCs
The following facilities are currently unavailable:
- photocopying and scanning
- customer service appointments
- groups and activities
- room bookings
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers on the third Tuesday of every month 9am to 12pm.
- Citizens Advice run general advice and welfare rights drop-in sessions. Unfortunately there will be no sessions until further notice, however you can telephone 03444 111444 for advice.
- AgeUK runs drop-in sessions on Fridays 9am to 3.30pm, offering help and support to reduce loneliness and social isolation.
- The Warmer Homes team and Private Sector Housing Officer run drop-in sessions on the third Friday of every month, 9am to 3.30pm.