Roundhouse Lifelong Learning Centre, Laithes Crescent, Athersley, Barnsley, S71 3AE
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm|
- Adult Skills and Community Learning courses
- Children's library
- Computers and internet access
- Creche (Friday only, managed by Lime Tree Nursery)
- Customer service centre
- Disabled access (see our mobility scooter guidance)
- Parking on site
- Photocopying (including A3)
- Room hire
- Toilets, including disabled toilet
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Careers advice sessions run by Prospects.
- Citizens Advice run general advice drop-in sessions.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Contact DIAL by email or call (01226) 240 273 to find out about their upcoming sessions.
- Employment support and training sessions run by People Plus.