All Barnsley library branches are currently closed
Find out about eBooks and eAudio
Due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) all of our library branches are currently closed until further notice.
You can still access our range of eBooks, eAudio and digital magazines online.
Royston Lifelong Learning Centre, Station Road, Royston, Barnsley, S71 4EP
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 12.30pm|
- Adult Skills and Community Learning courses
- Children's library
- Computers and internet access
- Creche (managed by Little Nippers Pre-school)
- Customer service centre
- Disabled access (see our mobility scooter guidance)
- Parking on site
- Room hire
- Toilets, including disabled toilet
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Contact DIAL by email or call (01226) 240 273 to find out about their upcoming sessions.
- Gardening sessions run by Green Fingers Gardening Club.
- Royston Local History Group run archive and history sessions.
- Stop smoking support sessions run by Barnsley NHS Stop Smoking Service.