Royston Lifelong Learning Centre, Station Road, Royston, Barnsley, S71 4EP
|Tuesday||10am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 4pm|
|Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Friday||10am to 4pm|
|Saturday||10am to 12pm|
Facilities currently available:
- return books
- browse and choose books, following the one way system
- use the order and collect service
- collect reserved books
- use pre-booked PCs
The following facilities are currently unavailable:
- photocopying and scanning
- customer service appointments
- groups and activities
- room bookings
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Contact DIAL by email or call (01226) 240 273 to find out about their upcoming sessions.
- Gardening sessions run by Green Fingers Gardening Club.
- Royston Local History Group run archive and history sessions.
- Stop smoking support sessions run by Barnsley NHS Stop Smoking Service.