Royston Lifelong Learning Centre, Station Road, Royston, Barnsley, S71 4EP
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 12.30pm|
Christmas opening hours
Library @ Royston will be closed from 5pm on Christmas Eve (24 December) until 9am Thursday 2 January.
Library services are available at Library @ the Lightbox over the festive period.
- Adult Skills and Community Learning courses
- Children's library
- Computers and internet access
- Creche (managed by Little Nippers Pre-school)
- Customer service centre
- Disabled access (see our mobility scooter guidance)
- Parking on site
- Room hire
- Toilets, including disabled toilet
Activities and events
View activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Contact DIAL by email or call (01226) 240 273 to find out about their upcoming sessions.
- Gardening sessions run by Green Fingers Gardening Club.
- Royston Local History Group run archive and history sessions.
- Stop smoking support sessions run by Barnsley NHS Stop Smoking Service.