Reopening our libraries
We're pleased that as part of government plans we're looking at reopening our libraries.
Each of our library buildings has a very different layout, so to make sure we're opening in the safest possible way for both the public and our staff we'll be opening each site in a phased way.
This branch is currently closed.
- Adult Skills and Community Learning courses
- Children's library
- Computers and internet access
- Creche (managed by Little Nippers Pre-school)
- Customer service centre
- Disabled access (see our mobility scooter guidance)
- Parking on site
- Room hire
- Toilets, including disabled toilet
Activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Contact DIAL by email or call (01226) 240 273 to find out about their upcoming sessions.
- Gardening sessions run by Green Fingers Gardening Club.
- Royston Local History Group run archive and history sessions.
- Stop smoking support sessions run by Barnsley NHS Stop Smoking Service.