We are required to publish procurement data under the Local Government Transparency Code.
These details must be published on a quarterly basis. For each invite, the details below must be published:
- reference number;
- title of agreement;
- description of the goods and/or services sought;
- start, end and review dates; and
- local council department.
This data can be viewed from 2015/16 onwards via our tenders and contracts page
Councils must also publish any details of any contract. Also commissioned work, purchase order, framework agreement. Also other legal agreement with a value that exceeds £5,000 on a quarterly basis. For each contract, the following details must be published:
- reference number
- title of agreement
- description of the goods and/or services sought
- start, end and review dates
- council department
- supplier name & details
- sum to be paid over the length of the contract or the estimated annual spending or budget for the contract
- VAT that cannot be recovered
- whether or not the contract was the result of an invite to quote or a published invite to tender
- whether or not the supplier is a small or medium sized enterprise. Or a voluntary or community sector company and where it is. Giving the relevant registration number.
Please note all amounts are net of VAT unless it says.