Achieving our potential
We'll do everything we can to help you and your family achieve your potential and be the best that you can be.
Our aim is to raise people's aspirations, and create a healthier, safer and better educated population.
Raising aspirations and confidence. and developing enterprising behaviour are the foundations for tackling health, deprivation and social concerns, as well as educational achievement.
You can help in lots of ways; find out how you can play your part below.
- Provide enough childcare and school places
- Support schools and early years settings to be good or outstanding
- Support schools and settings to help every child to learn successfully
- Encourage and support you to get into work
- Help you to turn a job into a career
What you can do to help
- Prepare your children for starting school
- Help your children to get to school on time every day
- Support your children to learn out of school
- Help young people in your family to stay in education and training
- Commit to keep learning and develop your career