Maintenance and landscaping services

If you represent a school, parish council or business you can request a service that includes the following:

  • grass cutting
  • planting
  • pruning
  • tree surgery
  • seeding and turfing
  • levelling
  • fencing

When you request a service we'll:

  • pass your details onto an officer
  • arrange a visit to discuss your needs
  • prepare a quotation
  • send you the quotation with an acceptance slip, which you sign and return
  • once the work has been agreed we'll arrange a start date to suit you

Please note: This service isn't offered to either council or private tenants in residential properties. But if you live somewhere with an open grassed area you can ask for garden maintenance.

Charges and payment

All charges are estimated, unless you already have a contract.

We'll send you an invoice which you can pay by debit or credit card.