Following the first consultation we wanted to get your views on some proposed new sites and new policies and issues that we put forward. The new sites and issues may have been raised through comments on the previous consultation or were new policy requirements due to Central Government Once we’d made the changes we launched another consultation where we had drop in sessions for residents to view documents and ask questions.
- Additional Consultation document (includes site plans)
- Sustainability Appraisal Addendum
- Appropriate Assessment Screening
- Information on rejected sites
- Employment Site Assessment
- Housing Site Assessment
- Green Belt Review (this document was made available with the Local Plan 2014 Consultation Draft and was relevant to some of the additional site options proposed in the 2015 consultation).
Approximately 1415 comments were received following this consultation and a report was produced summarising the issues raised