About the JSNA
The JSNA is structured around our Integrated Care Outcomes Framework (ICOF). The ICOF provides a clear view of our success as an Integrated Care System. In improving the health and wellbeing of our local population and transforming the way the health and care system operates.
Structure of the JSNA
The details are presented by the ICOF key domains, split into sub categories.
1. Improve people's health and wellbeing.
2. Reduce health issues by ensuring improvement is fastest for those with greatest need.
Lifestyle and wider determinants
3. People are supported to lead healthy and productive lifestyles, and are protected from illness.
4. Prevention and the wider determinants of people’s health and wellbeing.
Resilience and emotional wellbeing
4. People feel emotionally well and resilient.
5. People with poor mental health are better supported in the community.
High quality coordinated care
6. People receive services rated as high quality.
7. Hospital admissions are avoided where needed and people spend less time in hospital.
8. There is early help for mental health.
9. People coming to an end of their lives receive the right and effective care.
Improving quality of life
10. People with long-term health and care needs and their carers have a good quality of life.
11. People can manage their own health and maintain independence.
12. People have a positive experience of work and their community.
Neighbourhood data packs
These packs tell the story of care across Barnsley:
- The story for the South
- The story for the North
- The story for Penistone
- The story for the North East
- The story for Dearne
- Emotional resilience of people of working age in the Dearne area
- Integrated Care Team Young People Survey (Dearne)
- The story for Central
Our borough profiles
Find out about the latest data available on our borough, area councils and wards.