We offer support to make sure you're able to comply with your duties for educational visits and outdoor activities.
We'll help you to meet the national standards. And we'll provide your pupils with a wide range of high quality outdoor learning.
Our core offer is free to maintained schools. Prices for academies are available upon application. Fees may apply for training courses.
What we offer
- Risk assessment training
- Access to the Evolve system. This allows notifying and approving visits online.
- Review and approval of category C visits. These include adventure activities, visits overseas and residential visits.
- 24 hour emergency on call
- Investigation and reporting on accidents/incidents
- Governor training
- Visits news online
- Selection of activity providers
- Monitoring of visits and activities
- Management systems review
- Visits co-ordinator
- Visit leader training and network meetings
- Activity-specific outdoor leadership training
- Outdoor clothing and equipment for loan
Why choose us?
- Expert guidance and support
Help to manage off-site visits and outdoor learning.
- Competent, experienced staff
Including members of the national Outdoor Education Advisers Panel.
- Safety and risk management specialists
Engaged in setting standards and good practice.
Our service standards
We provide support to make sure you meet the following:
- Your statutory duties under the:
- Health and Safety at Work Act (1974)
- Management of Health and Safety Regulations (1999)
- other relevant laws
- Your common law duty of care
To prevent foreseeable harm to pupils, teachers and others.
- National benchmarks and good practice
In safety and risk management.
- High quality and cost-effective visits and outdoor learning