Get help to claim benefits

You can check the GOV.UK benefits webpage to find out about benefits that may be available to you and how to claim them.

Citizens Advice offer free advice on a number of subjects, including benefits. Take a look at the Citizens Advice Barnsley website or call 0800 1448848 to speak to one of their advisers.

If you’re caring for someone, you might be able to claim Carer’s Allowance. You can also call the Carers UK helpline on 0808 808 7777 to ask if you may be able to claim other benefits.

Other support agencies