If you run a business in Barnsley we can help you recycle your waste and save you money.
We can offer you a regular, reliable service at competitive rates and with fixed price contracts.
Set up a business waste collection
You can use our online form below to request a normal or clinical waste collection. You can also use it to ask about our pre-paid bag service.
- collect your waste.
- recycle your waste paper and cardboard, reducing your waste disposal costs.
- collect clinical waste such as swabs, dressings, drugs or other medical products. We'll collect from businesses like doctors, dentists, vets, nursing clinics or tattooists.
Containers we provide
For waste we provide modern, hygienic containers in the following sizes:
- 140 litre (holds about two black sacks)
- 240 litre (holds about three black sacks)
- 360 litre (holds about five black sacks)
- 660 litre (holds about 12 black sacks)
- 1100 litre (holds about 20 black sacks)
If you recycle and have very little waste we can provide pre-paid bags, or tags to attach to large parcels of waste like cardboard.
For clinical waste we provide yellow clinical waste bags.
What it costs
Waste collection costs vary depending on the size of your containers and where your business is.
We'll give you a quote when we visit your business premises to discuss your needs.
What happens next
We’ll call you within three working days to discuss your options and can arrange a visit to your premises to assess your needs.
Once we’ve agreed the kind of collection you need and what it costs we’ll send you a couple of forms to fill in and return. When you send these back we’ll let you know your collection day and bring you your containers.
We’ll send you an invoice which you can pay by debit or credit card.