We have to publish the following details on a quarterly basis for every item of expenditure that exceeds £500:
- date the expenditure was incurred
- local authority department which incurred the expenditure
- summary of the purpose of the expenditure
- VAT that cannot be recovered
- merchant category, for example computers, software etc.
If you'd like to see expenditure reports prior to December 2013, please use our online form to ask for more information.
Important note about the CSV files
We have published the information in CSV format so that it can be easily read in a variety of applications. However the CSV format uses a standard column width and not all entries may be completely visible. To view all the data, you'll need to expand the columns. You can do this by selecting all the cells in the file (the grey box beside column A and above row 1), and then clicking on Format/Column/AutoFitSelection.
All amounts are net of VAT unless stated otherwise.