We're required to publish annually details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
We can do this either:
- by tagging and hence specifically identifying transactions which relate to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations within published data on expenditure over £500 or published procurement information, or
- by publishing a separate list or register.
For each identified grant, we have to publish the following information as a minimum:
- date the grant was awarded
- time period for which the grant has been given
- local authority department which awarded the grant
- beneficiary’s registration number
- summary of the purpose of the grant
Please note: all amounts are gross of VAT unless stated otherwise.