Each year we need to publish the details of all our grants. These include those to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
We can do this either by:
- tagging and identifying these transactions within our expenditure over £500 or published procurement data.
- publishing a separate list or register.
For each grant, as a minimum we have to publish the:
- date the grant was awarded
- time period for which the grant has been given
- local authority department which awarded the grant
- beneficiary’s registration number
- summary of the purpose of the grant
We publish the details of our grants with our expenditure over £500. All amounts are gross of VAT unless stated otherwise.