Under the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, we're required to publish:
the number of employees whose remuneration in that year was at least £50,000 in £5,000 brackets
- details of remuneration and job title of certain senior employees whose salary is at least £50,000
- the names of employees whose salaries are £150,000 or more
In addition to this requirement, we must place a link on our website to these published data or place the data itself on our website, together with a list of responsibilities (for example, the services and functions they are responsible for, budget held and number of staff) and details of bonuses and ‘benefits-in-kind’, for all employees whose salary exceeds £50,000.
The key differences between the requirements under this Code and the Regulations referred to above is the addition of a list of responsibilities, the inclusion of bonus details for all senior employees whose salary exceeds £50,000 and publication of the data on the authority’s website.
- Barnsley Council employees earning at least £50,000
- Roles and functions of the Head of Paid Service, Monitoring Officer and Chief Finance Officer
- List of responsibilities
- Officers' remuneration in the Statement of Accounts (see page 57-58)