Barnsley Youth Council are a group of local young people, elected by their peers to represent the views of young people who live in Barnsley.
We represent our town's young people, no matter what their background. Everyone is entitled to their say in what happens, whatever their age.
Watch our video, or follow the links below to find out more.
Find out more about support services, activities near you, travel passes and how to report a problem.
Mental health support
- Chily Pep
- Chilly Pep mental health first aid Kit
- Chilly Pep toolkit - mental health toolkit
- MIND - mental health support
- Talk to Frank
- Young Minds - mental health support
Support with travel
How to apply for a travel pass
- Apply for the Mega Travel Card for under 16's
- Apply for a 16 to 16 years bus pass
- How to apply for a bus pass
- Travel South Yorkshire - Journey planner