Weighbridge operators' licences

If you operate public weighing equipment you must be a certified weighbridge operator.

A chief trading standards officer issues the licence.

When you apply you'll need to show that you can operate the weighbridge safely and correctly. You'll also need to complete all the paperwork needed correctly.


The cost will depend on the length of the test and training needed.

How to apply

Contact us online for advice and to book a test. You won't be able to operate until your application has beenĀ  processed.