Fixed fee service
Our fixed fee service is an all-inclusive advisory service (as per specification). It includes onsite case work support from a HR business partner. This service is for schools and academies that have a range of HR matters. It gives peace of mind that all HR issues are covered.
We can offer health and wellbeing services locally by a team of occupational health staff. With a wealth of knowledge, this team understand the school workforce.
We work with our internal partners who also provide a wide range of other services to schools/academies. We can liaise with them on your behalf if needed to streamline the provision you receive. This could be for pension services, recruitment, DBS checks, health and safety, and more.
What this service offers
- An all-inclusive HR service.
- Close case management support.
- Ongoing service review meetings to assess your people issues.
- Effective communication. We're here to listen and work with you to ensure we provide the service that you need, when you need it.
- Staff who possess a range of skills and up-to-date knowledge.
- Friendly straight-talking staff.
- Briefings on a range of HR topics.
- Recruitment and selection. This is through access to the Barnsley Council online jobs system.
- Advice on employment law.
- Support with employee relations issues.
- Conditions of service advice.
- A suite of policies and procedures.
- Support with disciplinary, grievance, appraisal, improving performance, and dignity at work issues.
- Support with managing staff absence.
- Support with school/academy re-structures. This may include where there is a reduction in staffing numbers.
- Training - by access to a range of online courses.
- Pensions support.