We provide a full legal service to council maintained schools via our team of friendly and experienced solicitors and legal practitioners. Our services are flexible and tailored to each school to support you to meet your legal obligations.
What we offer
We provide general legal advice on rights and liabilities in relation to:
- pupils - behaviour and safeguarding
- parents - responsibility and disputes with school
- staff - allegations against staff, employment disputes, trade unions and employment tribunals
- data protection and freedom of information
- pending legal matters - and representation in local courts
- property leases and licences
- charging policies
- contracts - for the supply of goods and services
- legal procurement practices
Why choose us?
- Experience and expertise
We've supported schools for a number of years and can suggest practical solutions to help you resolve any issues.
- Highly competitive rates
Legal advice can be expensive. You'll find that our rates compare very favourably with private sector firms.