If you're a PA or you're interested in becoming one, you can join our personal assistant network group. The purpose of the group is to bring people together to support one another.
The group is run by PAs for PAs, with support from the council, and offers:
- peer support
- access to other professional networks
- opportunities to share knowledge, information and best practice.
- training courses and qualifications
- support with areas of concern
- practical support
- guest speakers including End of Life Team, Personalisation Support Team, Enable Barnsley, Social Care Workforce Development Unit.
- opportunities to socialise with other PAs
The group meets approximately every six weeks in the evening.
How to join the group
To join the group, email Barnsley PA finder or call (01226) 773300.