Adult social care

Find and employ a PA


You can make your own arrangements to hire a personal assistant. You can get a social care assessment to see if you qualify for some help from us.

If you choose to have your own personal assistant to help with your care and everyday needs, you’ll become their employer. When they begin their employment with you you’ll agree their terms and conditions of work. This can be such as the hours you want them to work and the tasks you need them to do, just like in any other job.

Don’t worry, you won’t need to sort all of this by yourself. Our brokerage and support team can help you find a PA and give you advice. We can help you with personal budgets and direct payments, recruiting and employing a PA, managing your budget, completing financial monitoring returns, as well as answering any questions you may have.

For help to find a PA please email or call us on (01226) 772425.