The early help training includes an introduction to integrated working, its aims and key purpose, and the shared processes used for assessing and supporting children and young people.
- Workshop 1 – What is early help? – early help is everyone’s responsibility
- Workshop 2 – When to do early help – understanding thresholds
- Workshop 3 – How to do early help - the early help toolkit
The training aims to support you to build your confidence and skills to work collaboratively, putting the child and the family at the centre of everything you do.
Full details of our Early Help training offer can be found in the Helping You With Early Help Training Brochure.
Please book your place by
- calling the multi-agency training administrator on 01226 775655
- emailing email@example.com
- downloading an application form
If you work for one of the Children and Young People's Trust partner agencies, and you're looking for training and development opportunities, you can view and book all our courses and other learning opportunities on CPD Manager.
Our CPD Manager System User Guide will take you step by step through the booking process.
If you need to print the full range of courses, you can print our Professional Directory.
Multi-agency training courses are also available on the Barnsley Safeguarding Children Board website.