These documents define and guide the work of the Safeguarding Children Partnership throughout the year.
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Annual Report 2017-18
- Annual Report 2018-19
- Barnsley Safeguarding Children Partnership Performance Management Framework
- Working together to safeguard children 2018
Policies and procedures
- Child Protection and related policies and procedures
- Escalation Policy
- Child Protection Conference Report template
- Neglect Matters Strategy
- Child Neglect - practice guidance and protocol for professionals
- Neglect Matters - a guide for parents, carers, young people and professionals
- Child Protection Medicals
- Inter-Partnership Joint Working Protocol
Children and Young People's Plan 2016-2019
The Barnsley Children and Young People's Trust has published their Children and Young People's Plan for 2016 to 2019.
This is a joint three year plan setting out what partners of the Children and Young People's Trust intend to do to improve outcomes for children and young people in Barnsley. It reflects our strong ambition and the strategy and steps being taken to support children, young people and families to achieve their potential.