Who we are
Our specialist qualified team of professionals have a breadth of knowledge and experience in meeting the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
We can offer your school or setting tailored support to improve the progress and outcomes for pupils who have a range of SEND needs.
What we do
We're committed to 'closing the gap', in terms of attainment and achievement, between children who have special needs and disabilities and their peers
We'll offer you support to deliver your school improvement plan for children and young people with SEND, through our 'assess', 'plan', 'do' and 'review' cycle, focusing on improving the delivery of wave 1, 2 and 3 provisions.
Find out below about our specialist support, resources, and events, as well as useful information from other schools and settings
Why choose us?
- Use of specialist assessments
- Specialist understanding of teaching and learning for pupils with SEND
- Offer in-school CPD for staff
- Attendance at multi-agency meetings
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of learners’ profiles
- Joint working with health services and other agencies
- Use of assistive technology
- Development of learners' confidence, self-image, communication and self-help skills
What people say about us
The staff who visit our school are always helpful, professional, and offer good advice on how we can help the children who need additional support.
Such a valid support team that has helped so much with development and support, for me as a parent, and for my son.
Really helpful, supportive and trustworthy... I never feel that I'm a bother and I look forward to their visits.
The teams have offered us valuable expertise, experienced resources, hands-on involvement and ongoing support.
With help from the Inclusion Service I'm learning independent skills to help me do things for myself, instead of somebody else doing them for me.