Neighbour nuisance

Is persistent noisy and rowdy behaviour by your neighbours is affecting your quality of life. It could be classed as anti-social behaviour.

Report a problem

You can report these incidents to your local safer neighbourhood team. Just call our safety and enforcement service or fill in our online enquiry form.

What we'll do

We'll work with the police to look into the issues you've raised. We'll gather any evidence we might need should we decide to prosecute the offender.

We will determine how we'll deal with the person causing the nuisance.

Visit the Ask the Police website for more advice about neighbourhood nuisance.