Council offices

Our homelessness and housing advice service is on the second floor in Wellington House on Wellington Street, Barnsley, S70 1SN.

For most other services you can visit one of our libraries. Here you can use our online services to pay, apply for a service, make a booking or tell us about something.

Do you have an appointment booked for face-to-face support? This could be for example to fill in a Council Tax or benefit claim form. This will be at one of the following libraries:

Making payments 

We don't accept cash or cheque payments at any of our libraries.

If you need to pay for a service you can do this online on our pay web page.