How to submit evidence to us using a smartphone or tablet

You can use our evidence form to send us copies of any documents we need for your Council Tax or benefit claim. Find out more about sending us your evidence.

You can see your Council Tax and Housing Benefit details online by setting up a My Bentax account. Watch our video guide to setting up a My Bentax account.

A - Z Directory