Reopening our libraries
We're pleased that as part of government plans we're looking at re-opening our libraries.
Each of our library buildings has a very different layout, so to make sure we're opening in the safest possible way for both the public and our staff we'll be opening each site in a phased way.
Find, renew or reserve a book
You can use your online library account to:
- search the catalogue for a book
- renew a loan for a book you've borrowed
- reserve a book that's already on loan, to borrow when it's been returned
To login to your account you'll need your library card number and PIN. If you don't know your library PIN, contact us using one of the ways below.
Get in touch
You can contact us online or by phone for library enquiries including:
- obtaining your PIN (so you can access our online services)
- home library service
- volunteering at a library
- all other queries
Fill in our contact form below, use our live chat, or call (01226) 773555.