Roundhouse Lifelong Learning Centre, Laithes Crescent, Athersley, Barnsley, S71 3AE
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm|
- Browse and borrow books in-branch
- Order and collect books service
- Use a pre-booked PC
- Photocopying and scanning
- Groups and activities
- Room bookings
- Outside - easy sloped access
- Inside - level access
- Public toilet
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing room
- Part of the Breastfeeding 'Welcome Here' scheme
- Comfy seating
Activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Citizens Advice run advice drop-in sessions.
- DIAL run drop-in sessions for help with benefits and advice. Call (01226) 240273 to find out about the sessions, or find other ways to contact DIAL.
- Romero Communities offer help and support for a range of issues. Drop-in sessions run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- NHS stop smoking clinic - Thursdays 9am to 12pm. Contact the team on (01226) 644364.
- Resolute - women’s support group. To find out more contact Debbie on 07939 287367.