Surrender a premises licence

If you no longer need your premises licence, or if the business is no longer trading, you need to inform us immediately by completing a surrender of licence request form.

The licence holder is liable for premises licence fees indefinitely unless the licence has been surrendered or transferred to another person.

You can send your completed form to us by emailing or posting it to: Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Licensing, Legal Services, PO Box 634, Barnsley, S70 9GG.